Pertinent books regarding Tibetan Buddhist practice and meditation.
The Dharma, which is generally translated as truth which the Buddha spoke, or truth as explained by revered Buddhist masters, is one of the cornerstones Buddhism, be it Tibetan or otherwise. The four main truths of Dharma are; The Rare Preciousness of Human Existence, The Truth of Impermanence, The Law of Karma—Action & Result, and The Truth of the Inherent Suffering of Samsara.
Below is a book-list of essential reading, for those interested in deepening their understanding of Tibetan Buddhist Dharma.
• The Heart is Noble by HH Karmapa XVII
• Awakening the Sleeping Buddha by HE Tai Situ Rinpoche
• The Four Noble Truths by HH Dalai Lama XIV
• The Joy of Living by Mingyur Rinpoche
• Meditation – Advice to Beginners by Bokar Rinpoche
• Chenrezig – Lord of Love by Bokar Rinpoche
• Tara – The Feminine Divine by Bokar Rinpoche
• The Dharma by Kalu Rinpoche
• Gently Whispered by Kalu Rinpoche
• Luminous Mind by Kalu Rinpoche
• Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism by Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche